Financial Adviser - Private Wealth - Weybridge, Surrey, United Kingdom, KT13
Financial Adviser - Private Wealth
- Act as a trusted CF30 Investment Adviser in accordance with my client's procedures and FSA rules and guidance.
- Conduct and follow my client's Financial Advice process following all service standards, processes and procedures.
- Use cash flow tools, where appropriate, to bring the clients financial situation to life demonstrating the impact and benefit of your advice.
- Keep abreast of new regulations and industry trends and research to apply to your recommended advice.
- Work with the paraplanning and Client Experience Administration team to deliver an outstanding advice and service proposition to clients.
- Build strong long term relationships with Private Wealth clients.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with introducers and their staff where applicable
- Ensure all clients files are maintained to Foster Denovo compliance standards
- Generate new opportunities from client banks or other lead sources
- Relationship building, become a trusted and dependable member of the Private Wealth team.
- To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- To continuously meet, the regulator's Fit & Proper requirements.
Experience / Qualifications
- Level 4 qualified
- Experience working as a Financial Adviser/ Planner (CF30) with a proven track record of growing business and delivering good quality advice
- Extensive Financial Services product knowledge and experience
- Extensive regulatory and legislative knowledge
- Committed to maintaining continual professional development
- Skilled at developing and maintaining client relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply both verbally and in written format
- Ability to produce accurate research and analysis material
- Ability to recognise, generate and develop new business opportunities
- Ability to maintain and develop introducer relationships
- Full driving licence, ability to drive and willingness to travel
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)
- Level 6 qualified or working towards
- Using Cash flow modelling tools such as Voyant in the advice process
- Some existing clients