Financial Adviser (High Net Worth) - St. Albans, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, AL1 1
This is a first class opportunity to join one of the top 20 Financial Advisory companies in the UK.
My client is the 4th largest Building Society in the UK with over 850,000 customers. The company specialises in Wealth Management and IHT and its success has been built upon maintaining client relationships. Its core values are those of Mutuality and they are committed to making the company a great place to work. Not surprisingly they are recognised as one of the top 100 Employers within Financial Services in the UK.
A rare opportunity has arisen and my client is looking for a qualified Financial Adviser with the right qualities to join their team. The role will cover its St Albans branch, with an existing portfolio of HNW clients and the full support of a centrally based team which will generate leads from you from quality sources. Strong communication and customer service skills are of the utmost importance
The ideal candidate for the Financial Adviser position must have:-
- Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®) qualified
- Held CAS at some time in the last 3 years (even though you might not hold it at present)
- You should have experience as a Financial Adviser
- Have significant experience of advising on lump sum investments.
- Demonstrate a consistently successful track record in sales
- A natural communicator with a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- The ability to maintain strict quality and compliance standards
- Flexible and adaptable to change and new technology.
The successful applicant for the Financial Adviser role will enjoy a great package with the following benefits:-
- Basic salary £48k (£80K OTE)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life Cover (Death in Service)
- 25 days' holiday, plus one day for each year you're with them, up to a maximum of 30 days
- A range of preferential employee savings and insurance products
- Paid course fees to study for a professional qualification (where relevant to the role)
- Opportunity to join Simply Health Cash Plan - offering twenty annual benefits including dental care, optical care and physiotherapy
- Online employee benefits scheme offering discounts with hundreds of high street and online retailers.
If you are looking for an opportunity to improve your skills and qualifications as a Financial Adviser, work in a friendly environment and provide your clients with the very best advice then please submit your CV to me today for immediate short-listing.