Financial Adviser - Ossett, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, WF5
Our Wakefield based Wealth Management client is looking to expand their team.
Spending a lot of time analysing their clients goals, objectives and researching and assessing their existing products.
- Provide financial planning support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to prospective customer queries about financial planning
- Assist in the development plans for the company
- Offer subject matter expertise to fellow Financial
- Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning
- We will review the risk associated with your products
- We will assess as to whether your current arrangements meet your needs and aspirations
- We will review the tax efficiency of your existing arrangements
- We will review the current fund choice and performance of your products.
- We will assess the current charging structure of your wealth products.
INSURANCE AND MORTGAGE
- We will assess as to whether your current arrangements meet your needs and goals
- We will review the cost effectiveness of your current arrangements: (Can we save you money)?
We are looking for Financial Advisers with:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years industry experience as a Financial Adviser
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field
- Experience managing assets under management (
- Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and strong understanding of financial planning concepts
- Experience with financial planning software
- Excellent computer, interpersonal and communication skills
- Being specialists in wealth management, insurance and mortgages we are looking for Financial Adviser's to join our exponential growth.
- We offer self employed and permanent contracts.
- Packages range from
- PA -