Financial Adviser - City, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G1
Job Title: Financial Adviser
Industry: Financial Advice
Salary: Up to £50,000 + negotiable depending on experience
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Glasgow to join a Financial Advice company.
You will be provided with HNW client bank and actively take part in delivering seminars and presentations to further grow your relationships. The company has a culture of allowing you to think independently so that you can provide your clients with the best possible advice.
The successful candidate will work closely with professional associations and their members to provide them with holistic financial advice. You will also use your excellent relationship skills to develop new streams of business.
What's in it for you:
- Exceptional rewards, with unlimited earning potential with the security of a competitive base salary
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays) potential of 30 days with service
- All the support and training you will need to become the best Financial Adviser.
- All clients provided
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Diploma Status
- 2-3 years' experience
- High level of confidence with sales and presentational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Drive and motivation to deliver business targets
Recruiters contact info:
Name: Natasha Reed
Job Reference: 13168
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Advice company based in Glasgow on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.