Financial Adviser - City, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, AB10
Job Title: Financial Adviser
Industry: Financial Advice
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + Negotiable
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Aberdeen to join a Financial Advice company.
Working for one of the leading independent firms in the UK, you will join an award-winning team of Advisers taking care of over 1300 client families.
This position has opened up due to company growth. You will have access to support and funding for your career progression. There is also 1 Paraplanner or Administrator per Adviser so plenty of support allowing you to really focus on clients.
What's in it for you:
- Career progression and exam funding
- Administrator or Paraplanner per Adviser
- The opportunity to work with a growing company
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum level 4 diploma qualification.
- Chartered or working towards desirable.
- Complex technical knowledge and experience.
- Communication, questioning, listening and empathy skills.
Recruiters contact info:
Name: Natasha Reed
Job Reference: 13463
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Advice company based in Aberdeen on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.