Financial Adviser - Evesham, Worcestershire, United Kingdom, WR11
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a multi-award winning national insurance company that offers financial advice covering protection, pensions, investments and IHT solutions. They are actively looking for a self-motivated and capable Financial Advisor in Wickham who can easily build relationships and establish trust with their loyal and existing clients.
My client is one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies. They have been meeting their customers' needs for over 100 years!
Delivery of my client's holistic advice proposition by providing compliant advice to their customers resulting in income generation from the both the range of company products and advice services. Lead generation and the company's advice proposition to be delivered through effective relationships with the agency network, focusing on our target customers and utilising all distribution channels available to meet customer requirements.
- Provide advice on protection, pensions, investments and IHT solutions
- Warm qualified leads and appointments provided from their loyal and trusted insurance relationships
- Identify and manage sales opportunities through an understanding of life-style planning, market knowledge and structured fact finds
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensure that all client are reviewed on regular basis in line with the client's changing requirements
- To act with honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients, and persons connected with the Company
To be successful you will need
- QCF Level 4 qualified
- Experience of delivering regulated financial advice to UK customers, preferably working with introducers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the financial services regulatory and compliance framework
- Good knowledge of end to end sales processes, systems and tools
- Knowledge of developments in financial services industry desirable
If successful you will benefit from
- Basic salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Uncapped sales incentive scheme paid monthly together with a group bonus scheme
- Year 1 underpin available based on evidence of earnings
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after 5 years' service and the option to buy and sell up to 5 days per year
- Lease car up to equivalent monthly allowance of £400
- Defined contribution pension up to a maximum of 20% total contribution based on 8% being paid by yourself and 12% by the business
- Subsidised gym membership
Be part of one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies, where you will feel empowered and inspired to perform, have opportunities to grow and be recognised and rewarded for your contributions!