Financial Adviser - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Edinburgh to join a prestigious IFA.
This company is a fantastic national company who has carved out a fantastic reputation with the IFA Market, they have full back office and compliance support, as well as support with generating business.
They provide whole of market advice and work with all cases and clients of all backgrounds. Thanks to the support they provide you will be able to focus more of your time providing professional holistic advice.
This is the chance to join a company who have a professional ethos and standing but at the same time firmly believe in building strong and lasting relationships with clients to ensure the longevity of those relationships.
What's in it for you:
- Starting salaries from £40,000+a competitive bonus potential.
- Great Work culture with no micromanagement
- National presence and branding.
- Fantastic team environment with back-office support.
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma, preferably on way to chartered.
- Previous IFA experience.
- Motivation and drive
- Rapport building skills