Financial Adviser - Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN4 7
Are you an experienced Financial Adviser looking to service a HNW client bank, whilst being part of a well-established Wealth Management practice?
A highly professional Wealth Management practice is seeking an experienced Financial Adviser to join their successful business with an excellent team spirit. They typically advise clients within an hours' radius of their head office in Royal Wootton Bassett.
Financial Adviser client opportunities
You will be provided with an existing HNW client bank to undertake financial planning reviews of their investments and pensions; whilst also identifying new opportunities. The firm provide financial advice on all aspects of wealth management ranging from simple savings / investments to the more complex areas of pensions, inheritance tax and corporate planning. As part of your role as Financial Adviser, you should also look to obtain referrals and network to generate new enquiries.
Support to Financial Advisers
You will receive administration and paraplanning technical support from their team of 5. The company are partners of one of the UK's leading Wealth Management organisations which guarantee the financial advice that you provide to clients.
Requirements to be considered - Financial Adviser
- You should be an experienced DipFA qualified Financial Adviser with gravitas to build long-term relationships with HNW clients.
- You should have proven track record in meeting / exceeding your targets
- You should have a stable career
- Salary of £30,000 to £50,000 plus mileage reimbursement, attractive bonus structure, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and auto-enrolment pension
- Working hours of 9am - 5pm with flexibility (TOIL) to work evenings and weekends to meet needs of clients
- Working from their office in Royal Wootton Bassett or out visiting clients
- Supportive team environment with opportunity to share positive ideas between fellow Financial Advisers
Within 30 mile radius of Royal Wootton Bassett
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.