Financial Adviser - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
Job Title: Financial Adviser
Industry: Financial Services
Starting Salary: £45,000 - £75,000
Reference number: 14148
Do you want to align yourself with an established financial advice firm which offers a unique product range to high net worth professionals to deliver bespoke advice? If you were offered a role which rewards advisers with an excellent remuneration package and career development, would you turn it down?
Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser role in Reading for a well-established specialist financial advice firm with a reputation of providing bespoke advice for their HNW clients.
The role is based around providing advice for educational professionals from a mainly home-based environment, providing flexibility and stability. The firm is a mutual organisation allowing you to provide advise with the only focus being the client. With no shareholders you can concentrate on providing clients with quality advice as part of a continuously developing firm.
You will need to be a driven and experienced adviser, with the ambition of building a client bank in a company which will give you all the back-office support and training required to accelerate your career. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information on this excellent opportunity.
- At least a level 4 Diploma and preferably on the way to Chartered
- Experience within Financial advice, preferably within one of the chosen markets
- Extensive interpersonal skills
- Motivation and drive with a proven track record
What you will get in return:
- Extremely competitive salary starting of £45k - £75k, negotiable depending on experience
- Realistic on target earning of £83,000 in your first year
- Quarterly and annual bonus schemes providing financial incentives
- 25 days a year annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- Excellent pensions scheme with up to 10% employer match
- The ability to work from home, allowing flexibility and balance in your home life
- Comprehensive technical back office support and training programme.
About recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a fantastic specialist Financial Adviser firm in Reading on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.