Financial Adviser - Edgware, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA8 0
£50,000+ per annum, OTE
The team at Harford Financial are specialist mortgage consultants who work tirelessly for their clients to support them in all their property transactions, with over 18 years' experience working with the whole of the mortgage market. We are looking for two highly driven & motivated advisers.
· A CeMAP and/or Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning qualification
· Strong communication skills
· A desire to pursue a career in Financial Services
· You must be free from any regulatory breaches and not be banned from accessing any lenders
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Mortgage Adviser, you will:
· Be expected to contact prospective clients
· Identify and manage new business opportunities
· Work alongside Directors and Advisers to identify and generate opportunities for new business
· Contact clients and set up meetings
· Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
· See all cases through to completion and be involved in completing applications, liaising with lenders, providers, solicitors, and others where necessary.
You will receive administration and compliance support. Training will also be offered to support development...... click apply for full job details