Financial Advisor - Chorley, Lancashire, United Kingdom, PR6
£35,000 negotiable dependent on experience
Flexible Working Hours
My client, a highly reputable, professional Financial Advisory practice, are currently looking for experienced Financial Advisers to join their growing team.
You will be given leads from the business and will be aided by a strong Paraplanning and administrative team behind you in addition to an active lead source. They provide you with all the tools that you will need to become a successful IFA within the practice.
- Managing and maintaining their service proposition to clients through regular contact
- Identifying the most suitable service proposition and making referrals
- Engaging clients and building relationships
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
- You must be able to evidence a track record of professional development.
- Most importantly you must have a genuine care for your clients.
- You must be qualified to Diploma status or higher,
- You will have at least two years of industry experience.
- A high level of confidence, sales & presentational skills and interpersonal skills are also key
- The ability to approach all tasks with a positive attitude, presenting yourself in a professional manner in line with the expectations of the practice
- Must have a high level of success and commitment with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Validation: 2.5 times
- Bonus: 25% on both initial and recurring above validation
- Laptop / Mobile included
- Death in service available (Subject to underwriting)
- Pension contributions
- All technology included
- Flexible hours
For a confidential discussion contact Katie Shaw at Ideal Recruit.