Financial Advisor - City, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, AB10
Employed Financial Adviser - Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire - Basic up to £50,000 p.a. (depending on experience and qualifications) - Realistic OTE £75,000+ (unlimited)
A fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious financial adviser, financial planner or wealth manager to join an established, independent financial advice firm. We take pride in offering a 'client comes first' approach to achieving financial independence and are committed to helping people take control of their financial affairs.
You will work with an existing client data base, with huge untapped potential so there is no need for you to have a current client bank.
- Basic salary of up to £50,000 p.a. (depending on experience and qualifications), realistic OTE of £75,000+ p.a.
- Self-employed option available if you prefer
- Access to a range of benefits including 28 days holiday and pension scheme.
- Be supported by Tenet Group, winner of Best Network at the Professional Adviser Awards 2019 and Money Marketing Awards 2018
- We have won several awards with Tenet Group including, Small Firm of the Year and Adviser of the Year for the North
- There will be support available if you are interested in undertaking further development and exams towards achieving chartered status.
Our head office is based in Aberdeen, Scotland with a presence in Northern Scotland.
We're seeking an experienced Financial Adviser who shares our values of loyalty and commitment to clients, offering an excellent service at every stage. This is an employed or self-employed role and can be discussed on application.
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma or equivalent (minimum)
- Current or recent competent adviser status (CAS)
- Previous successful sales related track record
- Experience as a Financial Adviser within the financial services industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- You will have a valid driving license and be prepared to work flexibly in terms of locations in order to meet customer needs.
Want to apply?
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now' to send us your CV and we will be in touch.