Financial Advisor - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
A highly successful and respected financial practice with offices in the North West seek an experienced Independent Financial Advisor. It has enjoyed growth year on year and are now in the enviable position where expansion is necessary to ensure all their clients are supported as expected. It works with clients with care, professionalism, knowledge and trust; as such they expect all our employees to have the same ethos.
It is seeking a diploma qualified candidate, who has experience within pensions and investments to join the highly successful practice and be based in Manchester. As a Financial Advisor, you will contact clients and book meetings for in-depth reviews of client's financial circumstances, current provisions and future aims. These reviews largely take place in peoples' homes, offices and businesses in and around Manchester.
A FULL client bank with clients committed to ongoing fees will be provided!!
- Analyse information and liaising with internal support to prepare recommendations best suited to individual clients' requirements and review financial reports.
- Researching an approved panel of product providers and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Commercial awareness: keeping up to date with financial products and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
- Ensure adherence to compliance rules and procedures in the filing of CPD records.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and contact your clients regarding news of financial products/changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments and ensure that service is delivered to clients in line with the agreed fee/retainer/service level.
- Developing a client bank and maximising opportunities ensuring profitable relationships are built.
- Effectively use internal systems to accurately record and update client detail.
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required
The Financial Advisor role has arisen following the increase in demand of business. To be successful, you will be experienced within the financial services arena; possess strong technical knowledge and have gained the relevant experience to apply this knowledge within the financial services role.
To be successful in the Financial Advisor Pensions & Retirement Planning role:
- Fully qualified Advisor (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
- Ideally, 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communicator with an exceptional grasp of the English Language; both written and spoken.
- You will be computer literate with exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be highly self-motivated and a natural self-starter
In return for this role, they are looking to offer a basic salary of between £50,000 and £60,000 with an OTE of £80,000 - £120,000.