Financial Advisor - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
A highly respected Independent Financial Practice in the North-West seeks an experienced Independent Financial Adviser. It has enjoyed growth year on year and are now in the enviable position where expansion is necessary to ensure all their clients are supported as expected.
The position has clients committed to ongoing fees and several professional introducers, one being a high end Accountancy practice. A full client book is available, competitive salary and high earning potential, It works with its clients with care, professionalism, knowledge and trust; as such they expect all our employees to have the same ethos. It is seeking a minimum diploma level 4 qualified candidate, who has experience within pensions and investments to join the highly successful practice.
As a Financial Adviser, you will contact clients and book meetings for in-depth reviews of client's financial circumstances, current provisions and future aims. You will:
- Analyse information and liaising with internal support to prepare recommendations best suited to individual clients' requirements and review financial reports.
- Researching an approved panel of product providers and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Commercial awareness: keeping up to date with financial products and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
- Ensure adherence to compliance rules and procedures in the filing of CPD records.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and contact your clients regarding news of financial products/changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments and ensure that service is delivered to clients in line with the agreed fee/retainer/service level.
- Developing a client bank and maximising opportunities ensuring profitable relationships are built.
- Effectively use internal systems to accurately record and update client detail.
The Financial Adviser role has arisen following the increase in demand of business. To be successful, you will be experienced within the financial services arena; possess strong technical knowledge and have gained the relevant experience to apply this knowledge within the financial services role.
Financial Adviser Planning role:
- Fully qualified Adviser (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning) as a minimum
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in a similar Financial Planning position
- Excellent communicator with an exceptional grasp of the English Language; both written and spoken.
- Exceptional attention to detail and client servicing
- You will be highly self-motivated and a natural self-starter
#IFA #financialconsultant #financialplanner #financialplanningmanager"#financialplanning#wealthmanager#independentfinancialadvisor#financialadvisor#charteredfinancialplanner#independentfinancialconsultant#financialplanning#financialadvice#financialadviser#wealthadvisor#wealthmanager #charteredfinancialplanner #fpfs