Financial Analyst - Min of two years experience - Earby, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BB186
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with 1-hour lunch break
Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner of a market leading lettings business based in Earby. Our client are part of an international group and are seeking a Financial Analyst to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of accurate internal reporting to support the Financial Planning and Analysis team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience within a similar role and will have an understanding of key business drivers.
Roles and responsibilities;
* Reviewing data and producing daily and weekly sales reports
* Preparing and maintaining data for internal reports
* Data upload and maintenance into accounting CRM system
* Produce roll forward packs on a monthly basis and distribute to budget holders
* Accurately maintaining and loading payroll data onto Accounting system
* Preparation and posting of payroll journals
* Maintain and upload the P&L forecast onto Accounting system each month
* Retrieve and balance the P&L retrieval model
* Produce recruitment reports i.e. live roles and status and any planned recruitment
The ideal candidate will;
* Have a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role
* Have worked within a fast-paced finance environment
* Have proven analytical and numerical reporting skills
* Have exceptional attention to detail
If this role is of interest please apply following the link below or contact Vicky Fort
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful