Financial Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
This company is a premier global investment bank serving a broad client base across a range of advisory services, specialising in mergers and acquisitions. They are a global advisor providing unbiased, insightful advice and is focused on building long-term relationships based on trust. They deliver deep expertise in many key industries and has a particular focus in Technology, Software, Media, Digital Media, Communications, Industrials and Industrial Technology, Healthcare, Financial Institutions, FinTech and Business Services. There are teams of highly experienced bankers in San Francisco, New York, Frankfurt, Leeds, London, Manchester, Milan, Munich, Paris, Tel Aviv, Zurich, Delhi, Ho Chi Minh City, Mumbai, Nagoya, Osaka, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei and Tokyo.
We are looking for an M&A / Corporate Finance Analyst commencing in Autumn 2019.
We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team. We work in small teams where you benefit from deep project involvement and you will have the opportunity to work across a number of industries. Our compensation is performance-oriented in line with market practice.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working on current mandates e.g. buyer/target identification, production of information memoranda and management presentations
• In-depth company and industry research
• Performing financial analyses and valuation models
• The preparation of pitch materials
• Supporting all aspects of M&A transactions
• 2:1 or above (achieved or predicted) in any degree subject
• Relevant work experience or internships
• Driven individual with analytical skills, strong commercial awareness and demonstrable interest in M&A
• The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintaining an exceptional quality of output whilst working under tight deadlines
• Team players with excellent communication skills • Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• The right to work in the UK