Financial Communications Specialist - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
As a Financial communications specialist this role will be based in Reading working for a fast past retail organisation on a permanent basis paying £42,000 plus excellent benefits.
- Working in a fast past dynamic team you will focus on investor relations.
- Writing annual and interim financial reports and annual performance reports
- Ability to write annual environment, social and governance statements and other investor reports.
- Being responsible for refreshing and maintaining the content on the investor section of our website, working closely with the digital team.
- Helping internally to promote key financial messages, including the annual and interim results. Working collaboratively with the investor communications manager and the corporate internal communications team
* You will be an excellent writer and have the passion to be a part of driving investor relations.
- Ability to write consistent high quality accurate written comms
- You will be part of a busy, friendly team and have self initiative, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to juggle a variety of different projects at one time.
- Financial communications experience is not essential.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.