Financial Controller - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1 1
As the Financial Controller, you will report to the two Joint Managing Directors and will lead and control all of the Finance and IT aspects of the business.
Your duties and responsibilities will also be to;
* Define company policies and procedures relating to Finance, Business Admin and IT in support of the overall business plan.
* Produce the management accounts and associated reports including year-end accounts in association with Smailes Goldie, who are external accountants and auditors.
* Establish and maintain internal controls to support the integrity of the financial infrastructure.
* Budget and cashflow management.
* Margin analysis and standard cost variance reporting to individual product level ensuring accuracy of input data.
* Guidance of business strategy and direction from a financial perspective to achieve cost savings and added value.
* Identify grants or financial assistance schemes for which the business qualifies.
* Contract negotiation for utilities, company vehicles, IT support and insurances.
* Establish, maintain and deliver a financial and IT strategy in support of the overall business plan.
* Process ownership of departmental procedures to satisfy TS/IATF 16949 and ISO14001 standards.
* Manage, support, train and mentor team members.
* Deliver and work towards agreed KPI targets and business objectives.
* Support the company's strategic goals by implementing and refining best practice systems, procedures and technology.
To be a successful Financial Controller you will be an autonomous Manager and Leader who can influence and drive change in the business. You'll have previous experience working as a Financial Controller with the desire and potential to progress to Finance Director, ideally within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
To apply or for more information contact Becki Moore, Prinicpal Consultant at SG Financial Recruitment on (phone number removed) or follow the link to send a CV