Financial Controller - Cardiff, South Glamorgan, United Kingdom,
Location: PROMiXX HQ is in Cardiff City Centre. This role can offer flexible remote working, with occasional days at HQ. PROMiXX are are accepting applications from South West, The South & Wales.
* Hello potential future PROMiXX employee. If you're looking for an exhilarating, career-defining opportunity; working alongside a talented, dynamic team within a fast-growing health and wellness consumer products business: you've come to the right place.
* PROMiXX is developing a new category of performance nutrition hardware. Our mission is to help others unlock peak performance and optimal health through cutting edge technologies and beautiful design.
* PROMiXX is a global omni-channel business with teams in the UK and USA. We're looking for a talented Financial Controller to join the UK team. Reporting directly to the CFO and CEO, you will be responsible for the management of all accounting operations within the business.
Duties will be varied but will include:
* Responsibility for the management of all accounting operations within the business, including:
* E-commerce sales and reconciliations
* Inventory accounting
* Day-today bookkeeping and control account reconciliations across multiple bank accounts and multiple currencies
* Nominal Ledger analysis and postings
* Payment of suppliers
* Initially assisting the CFO with the preparation of monthly management accounts with the intention of taking responsibility for the preparation and reporting of these in the short term;
* VAT, TVA & PAYE registrations, submissions & compliance;
* Cash flow management and forecasting;
* Identifying and implementing efficiencies across the business;
* Management and recruitment of bookkeeping and accounting personnel;
* Preparation of financial forecasts and scenario planning;
* Report directly to the CEO and CFO with timely and accurate financial information.
Required skills, experience and attributes:
* Experience of working as a Management Accountant or Financial Controller;
* Excellent accounting software and spreadsheet skills (Xero / SAGE / Excel);
* Experience of E-commerce accounting and reconciliations, particularly Amazon;
* Experience of multi-currency and inter-group transactions;
* Experience of creating and following month and year end routines;
* Experience of creating and interpreting management reports, budgets and forecasts;
* Highly self-motivated, able to prioritise and to work remotely when required;
* Able to work under pressure whilst retaining a high level of detail and a sense of humour;
* Strong management and communication skills.
* This role requires a candidate who has a thorough understanding of accounting principles and procedures, who is willing and able to be hands-on when required but also able to manage accounting staff and external partners. You must have the desire and capability to grow your role as the Company grows.
Benefits: Employee Options Scheme