Financial Crime Analytics Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Financial Crime Analytics Manager
Up to £105,000
An international bank is looking to bring on-board a proven Manager with skills in SAS and SQL. Tasked with providing fraud analytics on a personal finance portfolio, this is a unique opportunity to cover own and co-brand products.
An international bank with presence in over 70 countries. The bank have positioned themselves in a strong position to offer their customers a unique product base in an ever changing world. With global reach, they have partnered with a variety of clients to support long term personal finance options, stabilising their business. What this means for you? An exciting portfolio of datasets and variety of rules to work with, unlike any other businesses.
As a Forensics Manager you will be joining a well advanced team responsible for optimising fraud detection and prevention systems. Your role will involve:
- Regularly review rule sets written within the fraud detection system. Write and test any new rules
- Conduct meaningful analytics using SAS to develop the counter-fraud strategy
- Manage the chargebacks process
- Write processes and policies applicable for a wide variety of products
- Develop tactical and strategic fraud solutions to control product risk exposure
- Keep a pulse on the latest industry trends and regulatory changes
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree level in a Mathematics, Statistics or analytical discipline
- Analytical experience with SAS and Access
- Sound knowledge of application and transaction fraud
- Experienced with fraud prevention systems such as Falcon or TSYS
- Expertise on fraud attacks within the personal finance space
- Skilled in SQL or R will be advantageous
Up to £105,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.