Financial Crime Integration SME - City, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G1
FINANCIAL CRIME SME | 6 MONTH CONTRACT | GLASGOW
Change Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a well known UK bank who require some contracting assistance. The contract is for 6months but has potential to be longer.
The Financial Crime SME role is about…
· Provision of subject matter expertise relating to AML, Sanctions and Anti bribery & corruption (covering processes & systems knowledge, policy and the latest regulations) during the design, build, test and implementation phases
· Working closely with the Financial Crime teams integration project manager and leadership team to support the delivery of a) dependencies on Financial Crime to provide SME input and guidance and b) to integrate two Financial crime team functions
· Liasing with peers across multiple integration programme workstreams providing required SME input and ensure this is reflected in design artefacts etc
It's essential you have…
· Experience of working on change management programmes in a Retail Banking environment.
· Practical and hands on subject matter expertise of the application of AML, Sanctions and Anti Bribery & corruption processes and systems in relation to latest regulations
· Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to interpret information, translate this into simple language and recommend a set of actions
· A track record of working in a demanding environment with the ability to drive progress across organisational boundaries with complex stakeholder relationships and tight delivery schedules.
(We would like you to have… Optional)
· Experience of large-scale integration, migration or separation programmes
For more information and to apply please contact Craig