Financial Crime MI & Reporting Assistant Manager - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
£50,000 - £55,000 + bonus & benefits
My client who is a leading global banking organisation is recruiting for a Financial Crime MI & Reporting Assistant Manager based in Edinburgh, to join on a fixed term basis for minimum 9 months.
The role offers the opportunity to develop and support the Financial Crime Compliance reporting framework. The objective of this role is to provide the management information and reporting that demonstrates a fit for purpose department.
Current key activities include oversight of management information and report design; interpreting the data in reports to FCC senior management and relevant governance committees; ensuring the implementation and adherence to the global reporting framework;. and ensuring all management information and reporting is aligned to the FCC data strategy
- Delivery of FCC reporting and controls analysis for financial crime policy areas.
- Analyze and interpret data to produce reports that enable the bank to identify and manage emerging areas of risk / vulnerability and drive remediation action within the FCC function.
- Design and maintain management information, dashboards, reports and metrics that allow FCC to dynamically monitor financial crime risk and operational performance for key FCC processes.
- Implement a management information framework with associated global standards across the relevant Regional and Functional teams.
- Ensure management information and reporting delivered is in line with data quality standards and bank wide strategic data solutions
- Work bi-laterally with the relevant teams to ensure build out of designed reports as well as the adoption and conformance to the global standards for FCC reporting.
- Provide oversight and design expertise for all management information output
- Support the Financial Crime Risk Mitigation Programme, FCC Policy owners, Operational Risk and other stakeholders to develop an enhanced reporting capability for FCC.
- Support the FCC Policy owners to measure and report on policy compliance across the Group.
- Support the Head of FCC Reporting & MI with the delivery of the Global change programme.
- Provide FCC input into risk data governance programmes
- Educated to a degree standard and with experience of MI Reporting / Data Analysis role linked to financial crime/risk management, or similar experience within a risk or compliance position within financial services.
- Strong skills in report design, data analysis, interpretation and reporting.
- Experience of developing a MI Reporting framework
- Excellent collaborative and team building skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills and experience explaining and defending research findings.
- Advanced Excel, VBA required for the role.