Financial Crime Manager - Assurance - London, United Kingdom,
Global bank based in Canary Wharf has a great opportunity in their Financial Crime Assurance team, this interesting role will give broad exposure across the business at a senior level and will involve:
- Undertaking monitoring and assurance reviews over financial crime, in particular reviewing AML, ABC (Anti Bribery and Corruption), and Sanctions
- Contributing to the delivery of the assurance of financial crime risk end-to-end and associated controls
- Building and maintaining strong, professional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Analysing and reviewing evidence
- Writing reports to document the revoews undertaken
To apply for this role you will need good exposure to financial crime and should have experience of delivering audits, assurance, monitoring, or testing reviews in this space within banking. You will be analytical and be able to effectively review documents and summarise them in written format.