Financial Crime Manager - London, United Kingdom,
AML, Financial Crime, Financial Crime Compliance, Manager, Wealth Management, Asset Management
Your new company
A leading wealth management firm with an established global presence and a recognised commitment to being one of the country's top employers is seeking to expand its Risk and Compliance team in London.
Your new role
As the Financial Crime Risk Manager, you will play a key role within the Risk and Compliance team supporting the UK Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) in ensuring the UK-wide financial crime framework is operating effectively and efficiently. Further responsibilities include:
- Supporting the continued analysis and improvement of the financial crime framework.
- Assist in the design and delivery of financial crime policies and procedures.
- Undertaking regular reviews of the current financial systems and where necessary, dealing with and escalating any exceptions that may arise.
- Leading the drafting of monthly financial risk assessments and taking responsibility tracking any anything arising from them.
- Producing regular financial crime management reports for use within governance forums.
What you'll need to succeed
Extensive knowledge of the UK and EU financial crime regulatory requirements as well as vast experience in carrying out financial crime activities is crucial, with expertise within asset and wealth management preferred but not essential. The successful candidate would have had experience on major change projects, regulatory visits and thematic reviews as well as someone who is analytical, autonomous and able to build long-lasting relationships.
What you'll get in return
As a Financial Crime Manger, a salary paying up to £75,000 per annum. You will also be entitled to a competitive bonus and wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle as well as flexible working. Additionally, you will have the chance to join a fast-growing financial crime team and one of the country's top employers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.