Financial Crime Policy & Advice Manager - Business Banking - City, Swindon, United Kingdom, SN1
Financial Crime Policy & Advice Manager -Business Banking
£45-65k + excellent bonus and pension + other benefits
My market leading Financial Services client is looking for a Financial Crime Policy & Advice Manager with experience in Business Banking.
- Develop and implement a robust Financial Crime risk framework.
- Influencing internal and external stakeholders, ensuring systems, controls and products are appropriately managed.
- Be part of a 1st line risk function identifying, assessing, managing and monitoring key risks.
- Work flexibility and with momentum. Collaborate, listen and absorb quickly, while challenging effectively to drive outcomes.
- Help build a 1st line risk function that is agile, uses the latest technology to be innovative and a leading risk function.
Skills & experience required
- Proven experience in Fraud / Anti-Money Laundering / Combating Terrorist Financing / Anti-Bribery and Corruption / Sanctions in the Business Banking market.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Crime legislation, regulation and industry-leading preventative and detective controls.
- Experience in developing and delivering Financial Crime risk frameworks.
- Experience of managing operational teams within Financial Crime.
- Support in the development of new products, propositions, infrastructure and processes, ensuring key risks are managed.
- Be able to work in an agile environment.
- You'll be an effective communicator across all levels.Thanks for considering an application.
We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.