Financial Crime Risk Consultant - London, United Kingdom,
Financial Crime Risk Consultant
Up to £75,000
An established Management Consultancy are seeking experienced financial crime consultants to join their award winning team. If you are ambitious to grow your own niche area of financial crime response, this team can provide the support and training to serious career progression.
You will be joining a leading, well known and reputable Management Consultancy in their Fraud and Financial Crime risk team. Working alongside high profile clients, the team have been developing innovative machine learning solutions to change the face of financial crime. Growing fast, they are looking for consultants to join across all levels.
- Deliver end to end client consulting on the breadth of financial crime areas
- Develop risk management frameworks in line with the business' risk appetite
- Lead on multiple work streams with significant revenue value, managing internal and external stakeholders
- Review market position to grow out your own specialist niche area
- Leveraging your network to remain front of market in your work
- Develop and implement target operating models from 'As-Is' to 'To-Be'
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Financial crime knowledge across Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud detection and prevention, and Risk management
- Experience of reviewing, developing and implementing end-to-end sanctions screening solutions and Transaction Monitoring systems
- Strong regulatory knowledge and a pulse on industry changes
- Prior development of risk frameworks and Target Operating Models
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to a degree level from a top university
Up to £70,000
Serious career progression
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.