Financial Crime Risk Officer - 12 mth FTC - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Financial Crime Risk Officer - 12 mth FTC
£35,000 - £45,000
I am looking for a Financial Crime Risk Officer to cover maternity leave on a 12 month fixed term contract for a fantastic organisation in the centre of Manchester.
- Support the Senior Manager responsible for oversight of its compliance with the Regulators' rules on systems and controls for prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Support the first line Financial Crime Team, regional compliance departments and other business areas in their objectives to rollout systems and/or instructions and follow them up to ensure local implementation
- Support the development and operation of a second line of defence oversight and assurance function in line with the bank's risk control framework
- Support the first line Financial Crime Team to develop, user friendly systems & controls, instructions and guidance that will assist branches and other entities in their objectives to build and maintain a business with high levels of operational rigour, and which comply with our regulatory obligations.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of appropriate legislation, regulations and guidance published by the UK, EU and other regulatory bodies from time to time
- Support the production of financial crime policies and standards
- Support the production of horizon scanning for legislative and industry changes
This role is paying up to £45,000 with excellent benefits.
Please send your CV to for a swift response.Sanderson Recruitment PLC are an equal opportunities employer.