Financial Crimes Compliance Analyst - Advisory - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Why is this your next step?
The Worldpay FCC team sets the standards to protect our company and customers from increasingly complex threats. We are influencers of culture and lead through action to cultivate and promote awareness and accountability. We are flexible and think creatively when faced with issues to differentiate compliance as a competitive advantage. You will be providing high quality analysis, guidance and input for Worldpay's business lines on all areas of Financial Crimes Compliance (FCC) including Anti Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing and Sanctions. Liaison with a wide range of stakeholders from across the business to review information and discuss content/output.
How you will contribute?
You will be a key contact point on Business FCC queries;
- Identify opportunities to enhance control frameworks across Worldpay including On-boarding, Remediation, Periodic & Event driven CDD reviews, Watchlist Screening and Transaction Monitoring;
- Support the production of Policies, Procedures and Standards on all aspects of FCC;
- Keeping up to date with developments in FCC regulation and industry best practice, sharing opportunities for change;
- Ability to interrogate information, challenge and review responses to business questions and present information back in a clear and understandable way without jargon;
- Support analysis and assessment of existing and new technology opportunities (including in-flight projects);
- Involvement in Project activities (Boarding Automation, CDD Solutions, Sanctions);
- Support FCC training and awareness activity; and,
- Represent FCC at internal and external meetings and events.
To be successful in this role you will be required to have 1+ years of experience in a FCC role, within Payment Services, a FinTech or bank. You will also have a good understanding of UK/EEA AML/CTF framework, including 4MLD, POCA, UK MLRs, FCA regulations, JMLSG, PSD2. You will also be required to have knowledge of common ML typologies, with particular focus on Commercial customers, acquiring and/or Payment Services.
Join the Team.
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily. Join us now to realise your own future growth and success.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviours that we value in everything we do.