Financial Modelling Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Financial Modelling Analyst
Up to £55,000 plus competitive benefits package
A leading Credit Card and Unsecured Personal Loans Financial Service are looking for a Financial Modelling Analyst o come into the team and help them assess customer behaviour of new partner customers in relation to CVM/NPV Modelling, Customer Management, Collections and Recoveries and Funding Packs.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
The UK's largest and fastest growing Credit Card company, who have recently been purchased and investing more money than ever into the company's analytics functions.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Developing Excel Financial Models on a daily basis.
- Optimising the company's strategies towards the portfolio and business needs.
- Become a subject matter expert and show leadership across both the new and existing customer management functions.
- Input Credit Risk Analysis and Analytics into proposed Funding Packs for new retail partners.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
- Experience in the development of Financial Models using Excel
- Proven Stakeholder Management experience
- Ability to work on your own with little man management
- Strong coding experience (Either SAS or SQL
- Ability to prioritise and handle large project workloads
You should expect to earn up to £55,000 plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Credit Risk - SAS - SQL - NPV - CVM - Modelling - Customer Analytics - Strategy - Portfolio - Risk - Investment - Customer Management-LTV