Financial Planning Administrator - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
**** Financial Planning Administrator
**** Birmingham (Central location)
***** £23,000- £28,000
NJR are currently working with a well established independent firm of independent Planners, who hold an excellent reputation in the industry. As a result of their continued growth, they now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join their thriving business based in the Birmingham area.
This role would suit someone who is looking to join a well structured business who offer a friendly and family orientated working environment, and a transparent career path should you be looking to further your career within the industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting two of the companies Financial Advisors in proving cradle to grave holistic Administrative support.
Our client fully support and encourage development within, and they will support you in working towards industry related qualifications.
- Create Files, client records on IO, whilst issuing letters of authority and compiling initial plan summaries
- Preparation of Suitability Letters / Reports and KFI
- Sourcing application forms, product guides, fund factsheets etc
- Pension Transfer research and report preparation
- Obtaining client ID
- Chasing new business recommendations
- New Business Post-Sale
- Submission of new business to providers
- Existing Business
- Review Report Preparation
- Fund switches and checking contract notes
- Benefits Projection Reports
To apply for the role, candidates will have worked in the industry for a number of years and will have 'Whole of the Market' product knowledge. You will have a sound knowledge of using Provider Platforms, as well as Back Office Systems, and have general all round excellent IT skills.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR9284