Financial Planning Support - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Our Client is a National, well established and credible Investment Management & Financial Planning business with offices based in core cities. Providing execution-only investment services predominantly to private investors, as well as financial planning, investment management and investment advisory services, an opportunity is now available for an experienced Administrator to join their busy Manchester based team.
- Working within an incredibly busy team environment, the successful candidate will take full responsibility for providing direct support to allocated Advisers (Between 1-2) where you will undertake extensive administrative tasks
- Responsible for client servicing and the preparation of new business and client review packs for meetings
- Obtaining accurate client portfolio valuations and production of valuation statements
- Preparation of paperwork for clients including new applications; servicing forms; trusts; fee agreements; invoices
- Submission of applications
- Regular contact with clients and product providers
- Servicing of existing clients ISA/GIA/SIPP/Bond holdings to provide effective cash management for payment of fees/income/adviser charges
- Responsible for client on-boarding and ensuring that all tasks are carried out to FCA regulatory requirements
- Obtaining Anti-Money Laundering evidence and conducting electronic checks for new, as well as existing, clients
- Back offices systems - Adviser Office & XPLAN
To apply for the role candidates should good experience of working within Financial Planning as an Administrator. You will have strong product knowledge, specifically around Pensions & Investments. The use of Provider Platforms, and a number of back office systems is essential. You will be asked to provide examples of working under pressure, and therefore someone who can demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced environment, whilst handling a number of tasks at any one time is absolutely essential.
Strong communication skills are also required, as is the ability to build strong business relationships with colleagues and external Clients.