Financial Risk Manager - London, United Kingdom,
- identification and assessment of the financial risks faced in particular investment and liquidity risk.
- Provide challenge and risk oversight to the functions responsible for managing those financial risks.
- Provide recommendations for improvements
- Ensure appropriate escalation of material risks
- conduct appropriate validation of the investment risk model and associated output into the capital setting process.
- Build and develop relationships with all relevant key stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of Financial Risk inclusive of investment and liquidity risk management
- Experience in managing investment risk
- Knowledge of Solvency II
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience in managing others.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.