Financial Sales - London, United Kingdom,
Our client is a boutique firm located within Central London, established in early 2013 operating across the Financial industry. They offer permanent solutions for their extensive client base and have a global network which you will be able to use to your advantage. Their clients range from small start-ups to globally established multinational market leaders and our client specialise in providing their clients with unparalleled service that ensures strong, long lasting relationships are established.
What is on offer:
- Competitive basic Salary + uncapped Commission
- Excellent holiday entitlement.
- Employee incentives - International business trips (USA, Asia, Europe)
- Company Holidays, Michelin Star lunch clubs, subsidised gym memberships and more.
- Advancement opportunities - Fast progression track based on merit, opportunity to lead your own team within a short time frame (if desired).
- Award winning training scheme
- Opportunities for remote working
- Be confident, out-going, commercially aware and money motivated
- Have desire to join a company that is growing and looking to expand internationally
- Have a proven work ethic and/or sales experience
- Have exceptional communication skills (written and speaking)
- Graduate with 2:1 and above
- Demonstrate a highly competitive nature and be resilient
- Show previous examples of determination and self-motivation
- Have examples of persuasion and the ability to negotiate
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.