Financial Services Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Our client is a well established firm of Financial Advisers who specialise in providing pension and investment advice to HNW individuals across the North-West. Their current requirement is for an experienced Administrator or Junior Paraplanner to join the organisation to provide support to a Senior Financial Planner. The role will be working from their central Manchester based offices.
We are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years experience working in a financial advisory environment. Ideally you will have started studying for professional qualifications through the CII although this is not essential as the successful candidate will be provided with study support.
50% Junior Paraplanning & 50% Office Administration
Support the Senior Paraplanners and Consultants.
- Preparing client valuations, contacting clients to arrange review meetings, general office administration duties, including handling post and answering client queries.
- Oversee changes/restructures of clients' financial planning requirements
- General client work (mostly investigative)
- Attend, when requested, client meetings alongside the paraplanner and/or consultant
Annual Review Valuation Reports
- Report writing
- Obtaining additional information from providers regarding transactions/fund research/withdrawals/annual allowances
- Checking/correcting valuations
Financial Report writing
- Suitability letters
- ISA letters
- Fund switch letters - including assisting Paraplanners with client's asset allocation breakdown and portfolio realignment to the benchmark risk profile.