Financial Services Administrator - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
A well-respected and long-established city-centre based financial services firm is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to successfully fill their position of Financial Services Administrator.
Working within a busy investment operations team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing high volumes of financial data using both Excel and in-house systems, processing high value payments and transactions and creating reports for senior management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain an insight into the investment management industry as the successful candidate will be heavily involved in supporting employees across a number of departments.
The Financial Administrator will be responsible for:
- Responsible for processing and maintaining high volumes of financial data
- Use of bespoke systems and Microsoft Excel to create reports
- Completing financial / investment transactions in line with industry regulations
- Providing support to a number of operational teams
- Processing high value payments and transactions
- Assisting internal departments, Fund Managers and Investment Managers with any queries
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from the financial services industry such as Banking (Contact Centre, Branch-based or Back-Office is ideal)
- Strong attention to detail, confident communication skills and the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Highly organised and able to use initiative when working alone or as a member of a team
- Ability to demonstrate using Microsoft Excel in the workplace, with strong skills in numeracy and accurate data management
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Financial Services candidate to join a leading and professional company on a permanent basis. In order to successfully fill this role, you must also possess strong numerical skills combined with the ability to learn quickly as training will be provided. If you have a genuine desire to work within the investment management industry and feel you meet the above criteria for the Financial Administrator then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.