Financial Services Administrator - Bolton, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BL1
Financial Services Administrator - Bolton - to c£28,000 + benefits
This regional Chartered and fully independent Wealth Management firm has a fantastic reputation with its clients, who really are the key stone to the business.
The business is owned and led by individuals within the company with a flat management structure, with no 'them and us' culture and has a fantastic working environment.
Due to growth the business is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Services Administrator.
Duties will include:
- Managing Advisers diaries, work log and meetings
- Liaising with clients to arrange meetings and obtain any relevant information
- Meeting preparation including valuations and analysis of existing portfolios
- Assisting with research both pre and post meeting
- Liaising with providers regarding client information
- Processing any new business post meeting
- Updating back office systems with accuracy focused on client specific data
- Cash flow forecast analysis, obtaining all relevant and up to date information and inputting into software whilst applying various assumptions.
If you are looking for a change or feel that this opportunity could fulfil your ambitions please contact James Rhodes at James Rhodes Exec Search for a confidential chat.