Financial Services Administrator - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
inancial Services Administrator
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
NJR Recruitment is working in Partnership with a firm of Financial Planners who due to continued growth and success over the last years are now looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to join the team.
Within this role you will be expected to provide a professional and comprehensive Administration service in an exceptionally busy office, supporting a team of Advisers and Paraplanners the core responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Practice Manager, Advisor and Paraplanner with research, administrative tasks, new business processing and handling client queries
- Preparing client valuations, contacting clients to arrange review meetings, general office administration duties, including handling post and answering client queries.
- There will also be some letter writing involved in the role.
- Opening, sorting, scanning post. Updating valuations where applicable, updating internal system reports and liaising with providers
- Answering the phone & handling any queries from clients through emails
- Client valuations and preparing all paperwork for client meetings -packs etc
- Preparing and sending letters to clients and companies as required
- Data input and maintaining client records
- Client hospitality including arranging gifts, helping organising events and conferences
The successful candidate will have experience working within financial services and knowledge of basic financial products such as ISA, Unit Trusts and personal pensions. An understanding of general industry terminology is also desirable.
Our client is looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude who has the eagerness and passion to succeed in a fast paced busy environment.
For more information please contact one of our specialists consultant quoting REF: 8717