Financial Services Administrator - Halesowen, West Midlands, United Kingdom, B62
An exciting opportunity for an experienced IFA administrator to join SFP Wealth a small, friendly and supportive financial advice practice based in Halesowen, Birmingham.
You'll take on a broad range of administrative responsibilities including communication with clients by telephone, post and email; entering and maintaining the accuracy of client data and assisting financial advisers in preparing for and documenting client appointments and financial advice services.
Other responsibilities include:
- File preparation for new clients and existing client reviews, including valuation reports (in line with MIFIID 2 legislation)
- New business processing, including switching - online or by post
- Sound knowledge of word/excel and IFA's back office systems.
- Administration tasks such as filing/scanning/faxing
- To act in a professional manner with staff, business associates and clients
- To build excellent working relationships with company staff
- To build rapport with existing and prospective clients
- To maintain client confidentiality
- To keep abreast of changes to and comply with relevant Financial Conduct Authority regulations
We'd like to hear from you if you:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in Financial Services or another regulated environment
- Have previous experience within an analytical support role
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have proficient Excel skills, including the ability to manipulate data
- Are willing to learn new skills and expand your financial services knowledge
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Due to office location, your own transport is essential!
If you feel this could be the right role for you please submit your application today. In return, if you are successful, you'll receive a competitive salary dependent on experience, plus access to a range of benefits.