Financial Services Business Analyst - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
An excellent opportunity has become available within a well-established financial services organisation for a Business Analyst to join their fast-paced, growing and dynamic team. Specialising within corporate financing solutions, this global organisation hold an excellent reputation within their field and have continuous growth plans in place for 2018.
Due to the nature of this vacancy, my client requires a candidate with proven experience working as a Business Analyst, ideally from within the financial services industry.
Key responsibilities for the Financial Services Business Analyst will be:
- Implementing formal business analysis techniques and disciplines
- Demonstrating a history of delivering change in a business analysis role, which should include experience of:
o Business analysis and design methodologies.
o Leading and delivering solutions workshops, solutions definition and design
o Defining and managing User Acceptance Testing
o Acting as an authority on business design decisions
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have significant experience as a Business Analyst ideally from within the financial services industry
- Proven ability to document business requirements, processes and information flows, as well as analyse data
- Formal BA qualifications would also be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- You must be flexible, dynamic and able to multi task, as well as work alone
This is the ideal role for a forward-thinking, professional Financial Services Business Analyst who is looking to contribute to a successful firm. In return for your skills and expertise, my client can offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including pension, medical care, study support and bonuses.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Financial Services Business Analyst position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.