Financial Services Product Manager - Woolston, Warrington, United Kingdom, WA1
British Pound . GBP -
Established in 2011, my client is a highly successful, independent financial services firm, with offices based worldwide in London, Australia and New York. Specialising in Trade and Supply Chain Finance, this highly reputable firm provide a first class service to financial institutions across the globe.
Due to continued success over the past 7 years, this highly reputable firm are looking to expand their operational centre and double their headcount by the end of 2018. This year will see the implementation of new services and products to the market; therefore they require an experienced Financial Services Product Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a varied and exciting opportunity that can offer a fantastic working environment, a challenging yet interesting role and a competitive remuneration package.
Responsibilities for the Financial Services Product Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Senior Management, Project Managers and the Technology team to develop and deliver the product strategy
- Liaising with Business Development to ensure a full understanding of the client requirements
- Implementation new products and services into the marketplace
- Preparing strategic road maps in order to visualise the long term goals of the company
- Providing fresh ideas and feedback on trade finance products
- Developing and refining processes
- Building lasting professional relationships with external stakeholders
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven, solid experience working as a Product Manager, with an excellent understanding of trade finance products
- Experience working closely with a marketing / business development teams
- Understanding of payment systems and technologies
- Ability to develop and refine processes in line with the company vision
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work closely with numerous departments
- Highly disciplined and self-motivated with excellent problem solving abilities
- Confident and professional communication skills
This is an un-missable opportunity to join a global, forward thinking firm which can offer a competitive salary with generous bonus scheme and the strong potential for progression. This role is ideally studied to an individual with a solid background in trade finance working within product management and development.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Financial Services Product Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.