Financial Services Reporting Specialist - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
Based in a highly prestigious city centre location, my client is a well-known wealth management company who hold an excellent reputation in their field of expertise. With exciting growth plans in place, this highly regarded company are looking for an experienced financial services / investment management professional to join their operational team on a permanent basis.
Working within the Reporting Services department, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of reporting including Tax Reporting, MI Reporting and Performance Reporting and ensuring all cash and stock positions are reconciled across numerous systems. You will also be working closely with all areas of the business to implement any process improvements and assist with ad hoc projects.
Due to the specialist nature of this position, my client requires a candidate with proven experience from financial services / investment management, with exceptional skills in accuracy and the ability to use Microsoft Excel to an advanced level.
In return for your commitment, my client can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and clear cut paths of career progression.
Key responsibilities for the Financial Services Reporting Specialist:
- All aspects of reporting for the business including Client Reporting, Tax Reporting and Performance Reporting
- Maintaining client data for Capital Gains Tax Reporting
- Production of Management Information reporting covering various areas of the business
- Reconciliation of stock and cash positions across different systems
- Reconciliation and delivery of Excel data feeds to a number of SIPP and offshore bond providers
- Identify and implement process improvements, and contribute to projects as require
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from the financial services / investment management industry, ideally in a similar reporting / analysis position
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to an advanced level including VLOOKUP functions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident and professional communication skills
- adaptable to changes including process and system changes
This is a unique and exciting opportunity on the Liverpool market for an experienced investment administrator to join a highly reputable company. Alongside a competitive salary, my client can offer a fantastic benefits package and clear paths of progression. So if you have all of the above requirements for the Financial Services Reporting Specialist position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.