Fintech - Relationship Manager - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
DESCRIPTION - FinTech -Relationship Manager
Currently recruiting in London
My client is a fast-growing P2P FinTech lender. They are passionate about helping small to medium-sized enterprises maximise their potential by making the applications for credit as quick and easy as possible. They are the future of business finance.
Reporting to the Head of Relationship Management, they are actively looking for smart, driven and adaptable individuals to join their team. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is customer focused and keen to be part of a fast-growing financial technology startup. You will be joining the business at a really exciting time of rapid growth and development, working alongside motivated and talented people who are passionate about what they do.
Principally, you will be managing a number of key customer relationships making important lending decisions whilst continually developing and evolving the proposition.
Requirements for the FinTech - Relationship Manager
- Experience of working with and growing a portfolio of SME customers with turnovers ranging from £1m to £25m with an in depth knowledge of financial reporting
- A minimum 3 years of relevant commercial banking/finance experience is important with a keen interest in working within a startup environment
- The ability to communicate across a wide range of partners and seniority levels with a professional reputation and image
- Keen interest in FinTech
You will be paid a competitive salary + great company benefits:
- A competitive salary with performance linked bonus
- Employer pension contributions of 5% of your base salary
- Training, equipment and IT budget
- The tools you require to get the job done
- A strong and clear company culture, focused on growth
- Participation in an employee equity scheme
- 25 days of blissful idleness plus Bank Holidays
- Free access to bike storage, showers, and changing facilities
- Free breakfast & fruit
- Budget for books, weekly lunch & learns, a busy social calendar and more
For more information please contact Amanda