Fixed Income Operations Analyst - Global Asset Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Our client is a global investment manager with approximately $150bn under management. They are looking to expand their Fixed Income Trading Operations team with an Analyst of 3-5 years' experience.
The company is looking for an individual experienced in Fixed Income operations, and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Preparing and generating reports, related to risks and positions, for the Fixed Income investment team members.
- Providing full operational support to the entire investment trade cycle.
- Involvement in project work, including process improvements.
- Assisting the Fixed Income investment team members with ad-hoc duties.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income is a prerequisite
- Experience of BRS will be highly advantageous
- Must be a team player with exceptional communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and innovative attitude