Fixed Income Operations Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Fixed Income Operations. Redimeer are recruiting for a Fixed Income Operations Analyst to work for a Bank based in the City of London. The Fixed Income Operations Analyst will report into the Manager of the Fixed Income Operations team and will be required to perform a range of processing/administrative activities efficiently and accurately. The Fixed Income Analyst will process and settle all Repo trades.
- Processing and settlement of all Repo Trade types.
- Processing of Securities Lending trades and associated billing.
- TripartyRepo and Triparty Stock Loans.
- Daily processing of corporate action and coupons based on both repo and firm positions.
- Settlement of outright Bond trades.
- Stock Lending against Cash.
- Checking and investigating Euroclear/Crest/DTC urgent/future.
- Monitor and action funding requirement of Euroclear, CREST and DTC accounts.
- Processing all Repo margin call on a daily basis (securities and cash).
- Daily cash and stock reconciliation.
- Daily reconciliation of positions against risk system.
- Experience of market based systems such as Euclid, Crest Gui, DTC and Creation Online.
- Monitor funding requirement of Euroclear, CREST and BONY, moving funds as required.
- Must have experience of Repo and Securities Lending.
- Be a team player and strong communicator.
- Flexibility for working hours.
£45k - £50k per annum