Fixed Income Processing Representative - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Fixed Income Processing Representative
£200 - £270 per day
Fixed Income Processing, Equities, Prime Broker, Clients, tax operations, Product Control, Front and Middle Office, Investment Banking, Financial Services.
A global Investment Bank are currently seeking a Fixed Income Processing Representative to join them on a long term rolling contract in London. Your responsibilities will include the validation of Income events for fixed income and equity products and the correlating entitlements. Provide accurate reconcilement of the event to identify breaks and resolve the balance with both internal and external parties.
£200-270 per day - 3 Month Contract - London
Key Aspects to your role:
- Actively manage a fixed income events portfolio which includes, identifying, validating and reconciling the income entitlements for multiple products across various platforms and entities.
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Manage break resolution in a timely manner, utilizing escalation channels when necessary
- Ensure the client money process is managed on a daily basis where applicable.
- Coordinate the settlement of receivable and payable claims, from investigation, to liability decision and business allocation.
- Meet or exceed departmental control and performance standards.
- Prepare, analyze, and respond to queries for the business and clients.
- Excellent Fixed Income Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate with Stock Loan Desks, Prime Brokers, Clients and other internal entities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience identifying, validating and reconciling the fixed income entitlements for various products.
- Ability to ensure the client money process is managed on a daily basis where applicable.
If you feel you may be well suited to this role please apply for immediate consideration