Fraud Analyst - Credit Risk - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
- You will be tasked with the responsibility of designing fraud detection systems using the latest technologies and data.
- Ensure effective score and rule performance management, balancing fraud losses and false positive rates.
- Ensure performance indicators such as service level agreements, victims of fraud, fraud losses are set and achieved.
- Tackle active involvement in the production of the design, development and deployment of analysis whilst monitoring it to prevent and detect fraud. All emerging trends and attacks must be identified.
- Consistently remain up to date with any fraud trends new and existing within the industry and ensure that the fraud risk management framework is adapted to account for such threats.
- Work with the wider business particularly compliance and operations, around investigating and reviewing identified fraud cases and improving current controls in the fraud detection.
- Supply analytics to ensure vendor managed services, such as bureau costs are optimal and challenge where performance does not meet with companies service level agreements or standards.
- Must possess substantial fraud risk management in financial services.
- Should have hands on experience with the development of fraud risk strategies.
- Have the ability to manipulate large, complex data sets through the use of either SQL, SAS and R.
- Extensive regulatory understanding of items such as AML/KYC and JMLSG
- Must strong stakeholder interaction across both vertical and horizontal levels.
- Adept in using the latest technologies (such as device ID, velocity checks) and designing controls around them.