Fraud Analytics Manager - Coventry, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, CV1
Fraud Analytics Manager
Up to £46,000
A leading retail and investment bank are looking for a bright fraud analytics manager to join their risk analytics and strategy team on detection, prevention and reduction of fraud losses.
One of the largest UK financial institutions, this bank offers the full range of services and products across global markets. Motivated by becoming the customer's choice, service and sustainability are key. A large customer base means extensive datasets and a highly analytical and predictive approach are integral to the company.
The Fraud Risk team are industry leaders in fraud analytics and strategy development. Sitting within the second line of defence, this team are responsible for analysing and fine tuning detection and prevention solutions to keep fraud rates low whilst ensuring customer experience remains high across their non-plastic products.
- Manage rule performance, alert volume and optimal false positives across the fraud detection systems
- Conduct in-depth analytics on vast datasets, tracking trends and customer profiles
- Lead cross-team projects with strategy, product, and plastic fraud teams
- Maintain third party fraud managed service providers
- Manage and mentor a small team of analysts
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree in a numerate discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- Strong experience in SAS plus other analytical or statistical software such as SQL, SPSS, etc.
- Analytical experience of large datasets within banking or financial services
- Knowledge of market leading fraud systems and their rule attributes, particularly Falcon, FICO, Experian
- Statistical experience e.g. modelling, neural networks, logistic regression
- Prior experience building predictive models
Up to £46,000
High non-contributory pension
Up to 30 days holiday
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.