Fraud Prevention and Merchant Risk Manager - London, United Kingdom,
A leading Fintech payments firm are looking for a Fraud Prevention & Merchant Risk Manager to be based in London, Managing a team of risk analysts and reporting to the Head of Operations.
- Collaborating with the Head of Operations to determine a fraud prevention and underwriting strategy that will enable the business to mitigate loss and financial risk, as well as minimise its financial exposure and liability
- Monitoring the performance of the fraud prevention system, including the setting of alerting rules and models and analysis and reporting of key metrics and other relevant data
- Managing the operational relationship with the product and technology teams and contributing to the product roadmap
- Acting as the principal point of contact/SME for all Risk matters (internal and external)
- Leading the risk team and ensuring they are effectively trained in the use, maintenance and monitoring of the fraud prevention system
- Defining and analysing data trends, key metrics and financial risk patterns, in order to continually improve fraud prevention services
- Ensuring internal and external fraud prevention/underwriting documentation is relevant and regularly updated
- Minimum 7 years experience in a fraud risk role
- Previous experience managing internal risk within a high growth environment
- In-depth knowledge and experience of merchant risk management and underwriting
- Excellent documentation, report writing and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills with an ability to work in a team setting
- Previous experience in the payments industry, of using multiple automated risk and resolution systems
- Experience of delivering training material is highly desirable
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.