Freelance Corporate Finance & Banking Trainers - £500-600 a day - London, United Kingdom,
Salary: £500 to £600 a day
Working for a global training and conference provider in the Financial Services industry in the UK and globally.
They are working with one of the world's largest banks and have an exciting new opportunity for a Freelance Corporate Banking & Finance Trainer to deliver courses on banking, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and other related areas based in Europe, Asia, Australia and Canada.
They are looking for professionals with a banking or legal background who is able to work between 50-100 days per annum and preferably have a teaching background (but not mandatory). A summary of the details are included below:
· Training employers on Banking & Corporate Finance related topics
· Meeting with and delivering course plans to corporate and personal customers,
· Discussing financial requirements, and providing appropriate advice
· Training and supervising junior/senior banking staff
· Need to come from a banking or legal background
· 10 years' experience in a banking/legal background
· Teaching /Training experience is highly desired but not essential
· Ability to prioritise, manage time and work under pressure
· Willingness to travel in country and internationally
The Company is offering an attractive remuneration of £500-600 (US$800- 1000) per day (approx 50-100 training days per annum) along with travel and hotel expenses paid for.
This position is suited to someone who is not looking for a full time job, is flexible to travel as and when required and possess the above minimum requirements.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please feel free to contact Alex