Front Office Investment Data Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Miryco are offering the opportunity for the right candidate to join the Front Office Investment Data Team of a leading asset manager.
This role will support the global front office investment management team by providing investment ready data in support of the portfolio management process.
You will partners with portfolio managers, traders, and Risk Management to set up and maintain all aspects of security, pricing, index and counterparty data timely and accurately on our internal systems.
This role will will provide a springboard to other front office roles and is well recognised as a feeder team within the company.
You will work collaboratively with global counterparts and establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, business partners, and data providers including FIG, EIG, RMG, and FFS. Communicate effectively with clients and work to anticipate and exceed client expectations.
- CFA or studying towards
- Good Fixed Income and Equities knowledge
- Evidence of interaction with senior stakeholders and ability to interact with PMs
- Asset management trade life cycle and operations knowledge
- VBA, SQL, and Tableau, Bloomberg, Aladdin and Charles River
- Project management skills
- Good academics and evidence of self-development
- Knowledge of Blackrock Aladdin is preferred but not essential